Week-end full of...wine & taste!
Tasting courses are held for connoisseurs (to perfect your own knowledge), curious people (to understand the world of wine), educated (to best appreciate it).
Minimum 6 people (accommodation in double rooms).
This is the ideal programme:
- arrival on Friday night - overnight
- Saturday: 8.30-9.30-Breakfast
- 10.00-12.00-first lesson
- light lunch break with tasting of typical products
- 15.00-17.00-second lesson
- 20.00-dinner at a local restaurant and further teaching activity. Overnight stay
- Sunday: 8.30-9.30-Breakfast
- 10.00-12.00-third lesson and closing of the course with a farewell aperitif
Lessons, with practical exercises and tastings, are held by Massimo Martinelli who has devoted his life to wine, as a profession, as a research, as a pleasure.
The cost of the course is € 190 per person, including two overnight stays, two breakfasts, two tastings of typical products.
Saturday night dinner is not included.